Student Resources

School Uniforms

 For this year moving forward we will be wearing BHS uniforms. You have the options of one or more of the below items that can ordered at


  • polo shirt
  • tee shirt 
  • sweat shirt  


  • Black slacks
  • gray slacks
  • Navy blue slacks
  • Khaki slacks


any that would be allowed by parents/guardian

DOE Student Accounts

Every New York City public school student has a DOE account. It is created automatically when you enroll in school. Your DOE account stays the same the entire time you are in school, and with it you can access all DOE technology platforms. Platforms include:

  • TeachHub,
  • Google for Education,
  • iLearnNYC,
  • Microsoft Office,
  • Zoom,
  • and more.

Getting Started

Your school must give you your username and a password. Once you have these, you can start signing into DOE applications.

Your school may give you a generic password. If so, we recommend you reset the password yourself, to something unique. This will give you more safety and security. Instructions on how to reset your own password are below.

The best way to start using your DOE account is to sign into TeachHub. From here, you can access all DOE applications with one click, and you only need to sign in once.

Transcript Requests for BHS Alumni

Linked is a form that you can fill out to receive your official transcript (all information on the form is required). 

How can I get a copy of my records, including transcripts?

Student records follow the student from school to school at the DOE. Your last school, or current school, is always the best place to start when looking for student records, including transcripts. You can request your records at any time using the instructions in the following sections. We do not provide duplicate diplomas.

Current Students

If you are a student currently attending a DOE school, you may request a transcript from your guidance counselor at any time.

Former Students

Former students must print and fill out the Student Records Request Form, below, to make a request for records, including transcripts.

Changing Your Name and Other Information in Your Records 

If you are a current student and need your name or other information changed in your records, reach out to your school.

If you are a former student and have changed your name since leaving the DOE, your school will provide you a new transcript, diploma, and other records with your current name. Contact your last school as described in the “Permanent Records” section of the Guidelines to Support Transgender and Gender Expansive Students for more information. These procedures also apply to former students who have changed their name for other reasons. If you need other information changed in your records, contact your last school.


Transcripts for Former Students Whose School Has Closed

If your former high school has closed, another school now has your transcript and can provide you with a copy. use this tool to find out which school.