Bronx Health Sciences High School
750 Baychester Avenue
Bronx, NY, 10475
BY MTA BUS:
- Bx30, Bx38, Bx23 and Q50. All stop at BHS on Baychester Ave
- Bx28, Bx26 and Bx12 Select Bus. All stop nearby at Bay Plaza. Just walk North on Baychester along I-95 and the school will be on the right
BY MTA SUBWAY:
- Take the Eastchester/Dyre Ave.-bound 5 Train to the Baychester Station
- Out of the station turn right and walk down Baychester Avenue
- At the third traffic light, stay on the sidewalk nearest the Regis Care Center and cross over the I-95 Pedestrian bridge.
- BHS will be directly in front of you as you exit the pedestrian bridge
BY CAR (from the South):
- I-95 North to the Bartow Ave. Exit (11).
- Turn Left off of the exit at Checkers
- Go straight through two traffic lights. BHS is just ahead on the right
BY CAR (from the North):
- I-95 South to Conner St. Exit (13).
- Turn left off the exit on Conner St.
- Go over the highway
- Turn Right on Tillotson Ave.
- Go to the third traffic light. BHS will be on your left side.