Track Student’s Academic Progress
NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) Portal will allow you to:
- See your students grades, test scores and more in My Student
- Take classes in Parent University
- Report bullying
- Access forms for your child
- Reset your child's DOE account password
- Access SupportHub
It take 3 easy steps to set up your account:
- Enter your information to begin receiving notifications. You can create a basic account without an account creation code, but to link your student to the account, you'll need the code.
- You can get an account creation code at your school so you can add students, request an access code for your NYCSA at: https://forms.gle/5fa1GXhwxPshBLsi9
- Once you add students, you can see grades, test scores, attendance, transportation, reading level and much more!
Did you know that you can track your child’s education on any computer, phone, or tablet? In MyStudent, you can track your student’s academic progress. View their grades, schedule, test scores, transportation, attendance, and more! If your student has an Individualized Education Program (IEP), you can view their student’s recommended services. You must be linked to a student in order to view this information. See the Adding Students section to learn how to link your student to your account.